segunda-feira, 14 de junho de 2010

Joe Jonas



Joe was born at Big House, Arizona, in 08/15/1989. He’s twenty years old today. Her name is Joseph Adam Jonas. He have 2 brothers, their names are Nick Jonas and Kevin Jonas. Joe is the middle brother, two years younger than Kevin and three older than Nick. He is a actor, musician and singer. Joe loves to do gymnastics. Joe already has several roles on Broadway. His nickname is "Lightning", "DJ Danger" and JJ. He already had participation (movies) Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert ° Field • Rock Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience • Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam. He already had several tours as: Cheetah-Licious Christmas Tour • Jonas Brothers Fall 2005 Promo Tour • Jonas Brothers American Club Tour Marvelous Party Tour • • Best of Both Worlds Tour • Look Me In The Eyes Tour • Best Damn Tour • Burning Up Tour • Jonas Brothers World Tour 2009 • Camp Rock World Tour 2010He already had several tours as: Cheetah-Licious Christmas Tour • Jonas Brothers Fall 2005 Promo Tour • Jonas Brothers American Club Tour Marvelous Party Tour • • Best of Both Worlds Tour • Look Me In The Eyes Tour • Best Damn Tour • Burning Up Tour • Jonas Brothers World Tour 2009 • Camp Rock World Tour 2010
Ice Cream: Chocolate with marshmallow
Film: Honor and Courage
If I could have lunch with anyone dead or alive, would be: Abraham Lincoln
Sport: Football
The best day: When I played in the Texas State Fair
Definition of joy: When you're happy and nothing can change what you're thinking
If I were not a pop star, I would be: Captain of a ship
Something nobody knows about me: I have a babysitting certificate from New Jersey
Musician: Paul McCartney
Person that most influenced me: My brothers and my father
Best advice I ever received: "Even when you're on top, live like I was underneath." - Kevin Jonas (our father)
Favorite thing: my clip
Not live without: Air
Favorite place in the world: Paris
Favorite thing to do in the family: Sitting together at the dinner table and talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScXLHgPcZuc
(This video is called Burnin 'U, click here to watch it)

Um comentário: